Ultrafresh* treated fabrics
MRSA is currently a major concern to every healthcare organisation in the country. MRSA is a high prifile 'superbug' that has gained some notoriety through the national press and is a major cause for concern in hospitals where the sick and elderly are vulnerable to infection.
Now there's a valuable ally in the war against disease with Ultra-Fresh*, an anti-microbial coating that is only available with Louvolite®
Ultrafresh* treated fabrics kill MRSA on contact.
Window blinds that have the Ultra-Fresh* treatment help maintain a sterile environment in hospitals, nursaries and care homes. Not only will the window blinds provide an effective and efficient form of adjustable solar shading, but they also guarantee a sterile, germ-free surface for many years to come.
Our range of specialist fabrics offer the healthcare sector a number of major benefits:
• Ultra-fresh* provides both vertical and roller blinds with effective antibacterial and antifungal properties that preserve hygienic freshness - permanently!
• The window blinds will inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria, fungi, mould and mildrew, producing a self deodorising surface.
• Ultra-fresh* treated fabrics are part of the Louvolite®
flame retardant performance range.
• You can offer window blinds that are easy to maintain and will retain their sterile properties even after washing.
• Ultra-fresh* is completely safe and exclusive to several ranges of Louvolite® fabrics.